For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVRKPVVSTISKGGYLQGNVNGRLPSLGNKEPPGQEKVQLKRKVTLLRGV SIIIGTIIGAGIFISPKGVLQNTGSVGMSLTIWTVCGVLSLFGALSYAEL GTTIKKSGGHYTYILEVFGPLPAFVRVWVELLIIRPAATAVISLAFGRYI LEPFFIQCEIPELAIKLITAVGITVVMVLNSMSVSWSARIQIFLTFCKLT AILIIIVPGVMQLIKGQTQNFKDAFSGRDSSITRLPLAFYYGMYAYAGWF YLNFVTEEVENPEKTIPLAICISMAIVTIGYVLTNVAYFTTINAEELLLS NAVAVTFSERLLGNFSLAVPIFVALSCFGSMNGGVFAVSRLFYVASREGH LPEILSMIHVRKHTPLPAVIVLHPLTMIMLFSGDLDSLLNFLSFARWLFI GLAVAGLIYLRYKCPDMHRPFKVPLFIPALFSFTCLFMVALSLYSDPFST GIGFVITLTGVPAYYLFIIWDKKPRWFRIMSEKITRTLQIILEVVPEEDK L
- Molecular weight81 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 501
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest to use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Amino acid transport system xc xCT antibody
- Amino acid transport system xc-
- Calcium channel blocker resistance protein CCBR1
- FunctionSodium-independent, high-affinity exchange of anionic amino acids with high specificity for anionic form of cystine and glutamate.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the amino acid-polyamine-organocation (APC) superfamily. L-type amino acid transporter (LAT) (TC 2.A.3.8) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human xCT protein images
References for Recombinant Human xCT protein (ab112403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"