For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight91 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 543
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe Specific activity of ab1010504 was determined to be 185 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 80
The purity was determined to be >80% by densitometry
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Glutathione, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- c Yes
- Cellular Yes 1 protein
- Cellular Yes1 protein
- FunctionPromotes infectivity of Neisseria gonorrhoeae in epithelial cells by phosphorylating MCP/CD46.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. SRC subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. In epithelial cells infected with Neisseria gonorrhoeae, forms aggregates beneath bacterial microcolonies.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human Yes1 protein images
References for Recombinant human Yes1 protein (ab101504)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"