For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ZMAT4 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight17 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 153
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% Purified via His tag.
>95% by SDS Page
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration
- Zinc finger matrin type 4
- Zinc finger matrin-type protein 4
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 matrin-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human ZMAT4 protein (ab127521)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"