For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human ZNF256 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Tris acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor that plays a role in cell proliferation. Requires TRIM28 for its activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 15 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 KRAB domain.
- DomainThe KRAB domain mediates interaction with TRIM28 and is required for transcriptional repressor activity.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human ZNF256 protein images
References for Recombinant Human ZNF256 protein (ab75570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"