For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Additional notes
Measured by its ability to induce IL6 production by NHDF cells, using a concentration range of 0.5-1.5 ng/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening.
Reconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0
mg/ml. Do not vortex.
- FunctionInduces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of ICAM1/intracellular adhesion molecule 1 in fibroblasts.
- Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant IL17 protein (ab9567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"