For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant KIR2DL1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab51212 was purified by FPLC gel-filtration chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a redox buffer.
- Additional notes
ab51212 corresponds to the extracellular domain of KIR2DL1 and was cloned into an E. coli expression vector and overexpressed as insoluble protein aggregates (inclusion bodies).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- CD158 antigen-like family member A
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant KIR2DL1 protein images
References for Recombinant KIR2DL1 protein (ab51212)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"