For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant KIR2DS4 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab51216 was purified by FPLC gel-filtration chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a redox buffer.
- Additional notes
ab51216 corresponds to the region of the extracellular domain of KIR2DS4.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20mM Tris HCl, pH 7.5
- CD158 antigen like family member I
- CD158 antigen-like family member I
- FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Does not inhibit the activity of NK cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant KIR2DS4 protein images
References for Recombinant KIR2DS4 protein (ab51216)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"