For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Leiurus quinquestriatus ChTx2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesLeiurus quinquestriatus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in 0.1ml water
- Charybdotoxin 2
- ChTx d
- RelevanceChTx2 (Lq2) is a toxin found in the venom of the Israeli scorpion, Leiurus quinquestriatus hebraeus. It blocks calcium-activated potassium channels.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Recombinant Leiurus quinquestriatus ChTx2 protein (ab57666)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"