For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight71 kDa including tags
- Amino acids8 to 411
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.29% Sodium chloride
- FunctionMay be involved in neuronal differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Phosphorylated by CDK5.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm > perinuclear region. Predominantly perinuclear.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Mouse AATK protein images
References for Recombinant Mouse AATK protein (ab125617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"