For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLPLPSSTSCC TQLYRQPLPS RLLRRIVHME LQEADGDCHL QAVVLHLARR SVCVHPQNRS LARWLERQGK RLQGTVPSLN LVLQKKMYSN PQQQN
- Amino acids26 to 120
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50166 purity was evaluated also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconsitute to 1mg/ml in distilled water.
- C-C motif chemokine 27
- CC chemokine ILC
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts skin-associated memory T-lymphocytes. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to cutaneous sites. Binds to CCR10.
- Tissue specificityTestis, thymus, placenta, ovary and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse CCL27 protein (ab50166)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"