For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTELRCVCLTV TPKINPKLIA NLEVIPAGPQ CPTVEVIAKL KNQKEVCLDP EAPVIKKIIQ KILGSDKKKA
- Amino acids9 to 78
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50173 purity was assessed also by HPLC
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconsitute to 1mg/ml in distilled water.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- FunctionInvolved in neutrophil activation. In vitro, ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) show a threefold higher chemotactic activity for neutrophil granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed forms ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse CXCL5 protein (ab50173)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"