For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity: > 98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC
Endotoxin level: < 0.1 ng per µg of LIX
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
This solution can be diluted in water or other buffer solutions.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 5
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 5
- FunctionInvolved in neutrophil activation. In vitro, ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) show a threefold higher chemotactic activity for neutrophil granulocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsN-terminal processed forms ENA-78(8-78) and ENA-78(9-78) are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from peripheral blood monocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse CXCL5 protein (ab57029)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"