For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceThe sequence of the first five N-terminal amino acids was determined and was found to be His-Pro-Gly-Ser-Ile.
- Molecular weight8 kDa
- Additional sequence informationEotaxin Mouse Recombinant produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 74 amino acids and having a molecular mass of 8403.2 Dalton.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab73312 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
Purity is greater than 95.0% as determined by RP-HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile 18MOhm/cm H2O to not less than 100µg/ml, which can then be further diluted to other aqueous solutions.
- C-C motif chemokine 11
- CCL 11
- FunctionIn response to the presence of allergens, this protein directly promotes the accumulation of eosinophils, a prominent feature of allergic inflammatory reactions. Binds to CCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
modificationsO-linked glycan consists of a Gal-GalNAc disaccharide which is mofified with up to 2 sialic acid residues.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse Eotaxin protein (ab73312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"