For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant mouse FER protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids542 to 823
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity: 655nmol/min/mg
- Additional notes
ab204877 (Poly (4:1 Glu, Tyr) peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- c FER
- Feline encephalitis virus related kinase FER
- FunctionTyrosine kinase of the non-receptor type. Probably performs an important function, perhaps in regulatory processes such as cell cycle control.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of lymphoid cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Fes/fps subfamily.
Contains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with the chromatin.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant mouse FER protein images
References for Recombinant mouse FER protein (ab56258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"