For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPMILGYWNV RGLTHPIRML LEYTDSSYDE KRYTMGDAPD FDRSQWLNEK FKLGLDFPNL PYLIDGSHKI TQSNAILRYL ARKHHLDGET EEERIRADIV ENQVMDTRMQ LIMLCYNPDF EKQKPEFLKT IPEKMKLYSE FLGKRPWFAG DKVTYVDFLA YDILDQYRMF EPKCLDAFPN LRDFLARFEG LKKISAYMKS SRYIATPIFS KMAHWSNK
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, 5mM Glutathione, pH 7.4
- Glutathione S alkyltransferase
- Glutathione S aralkyltransferase
- Glutathione S aryltransferase
- FunctionConjugation of reduced glutathione to a wide number of exogenous and endogenous hydrophobic electrophiles.
- Tissue specificityLiver (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GST superfamily. Mu family.
Contains 1 GST C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 GST N-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Mouse Glutathione S Transferase mu protein images
References for Recombinant Mouse Glutathione S Transferase mu protein (ab86775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"