For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity
The ED50 as determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of TF-1 cells was < 4.0 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2.5 x 105 units/mg.
- Purity> 95
% by SDS-PAGE.
>98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analysis.
- Additional notesThe reconstituted solution can be diluted into other aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or at –20°C for future use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10mM Sodium citrate, pH 4.0
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of IL-13.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionCentrifuge the vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 µg/µl (Note: Slow to dissolve).
- Allergic rhinitis
- FunctionCytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- Involvement in diseaseAllergic rhinitis
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse IL13 protein (ab51919)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"