For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
>95% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses
- Additional notesThe reconstituted solution can be diluted into aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or –20°C for future use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of IL19.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-0.5 mg/ml.
- FunctionMay play some important roles in inflammatory responses. Up-regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse IL19 protein (ab51987)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"