For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity assessed also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of IL20.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-0.5 mg/ml
- Cytokine Zcyto10
- Four alpha helix cytokine
- FunctionCytokine that may be involved in epidermal function and psoriasis. Acts through STAT3.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at very low levels in skin, trachea, and other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse IL20 protein (ab51977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"