For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEIPMSTVVK ETLTQLSAHR ALLTSNETMR LPVPTHKNHQ LCIGEIFQGL DILKNQTVRG GTVEMLFQNL SLIKKYIDRQ KEKCGEERRR TRQFLDYLQE FLGVMSTEWA MEG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Purity : Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- B-cell differentiation factor I
- Colony stimulating factor
- FunctionFactor that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B-cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-5 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse IL5 protein (ab56292)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"