For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceIPLARTVRCN CIHIDDGPVR MRAIGKLEII PASLSCPRVE IIATMKKNDE QRCLNPESKT IKNLMKAFSQ KRSKRAP
- Molecular weight10 kDa
- Amino acids22 to 98
- Additional sequence informationThe sequence for the mature full length minus the signal peptide from aa1-21.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity
Assay #1:Determined by its ability to chemoattract IL-2 activated T cells using a concentration range of 0.1-10.0 ng/ml.
Assay #2: Determined by its ability to chemoattract CXCR3-transfected HEK293 cells using a concentration range of 100-500 ng/ml.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Additional notesThe biological activity of this product is determined by its ability to chemoattract IL-2 activated T cells using a concentration range of 0.1-10.0 ng/ml
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Interferon gamma induced factor MOB1, mouse, homolog of
- Interferon gamma induced protein 10
- 10 kDa interferon gamma induced protein
- FunctionChemotactic for monocytes and T-lymphocytes. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
modificationsCXCL10(1-73) is produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from keratinocytes.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse IP10 protein (ab9944)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"