For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTLVIRNARCS CISTSRGTIH YKSLKDLKQF APSPNCNKTE IIATLKNGDQ TCLDPDSANV KKLMKEWEKK INQKKKQKRG KKHQKNMKNR KPKTPQSRRR SRKTT
- Amino acids22 to 126
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity
Determined by its ability to chemoattract human T lymphocytes using a concentration range of 50.0-150.0 ng/ml.
- Purity> 95
ab50083 purity was assessed also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 9
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9
- FunctionCytokine that affects the growth, movement, or activation state of cells that participate in immune and inflammatory response. Chemotactic for activated T-cells. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant mouse MIG protein (ab50083)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"