For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight55 kDa including tags
- Amino acids25 to 420
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Purity> 90
ab108587 is 0.2 µm filtered
- Additional notesWorking aliquots are stable for up to 3 months when stored at -20°C.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
- DNA binding protein NEFA
- DNA-binding protein NEFA
- Gastric cancer antigen Zg4
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. May have a role in calcium homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in spleen, testis and normal stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleobindin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse Nucleobindin 2 protein (ab108587)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"