For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MVPIDVDKTK VHNTEPVENA RIEPPDTGLY YDEYLKQVIE VLETDPHFRE KLQKADIEEI RSGRLSQELD LVSHKVRTRL DELKRQEVGR LRMLIKAKLD
ALQDTGMNHH LLLKQFEHLN HQNPNTFESR DLDMLIKAAT ADLEQYDRTR HEEFKKYEMM KEHERREYLK TLSEEKRKEE ESKFEEMKRK HEDHPKVNHP GSKDQLKEVW EETDGLDPND FDPKTFFKLH DVNNDGFLDE QELEALFTRE LEKVYNPQNA EDDMIEMEEE RLRMREHVMS EIDNNKDRLV TLEEFLRATE KKEFLEPDSW ETLDQQQLFT EDELKEYESI IAIQENELKK RAEELQKQKE DLQRQHDHLE AQKQEYHQAV QHLEQKKLQQ GIAPSGPAGE LKFEPHT
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab78707 is purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris, 1mM EDTA, pH 8.0
- DNA binding protein NEFA
- DNA-binding protein NEFA
- Gastric cancer antigen Zg4
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. May have a role in calcium homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in spleen, testis and normal stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleobindin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Mouse Nucleobindin 2 protein images
References for Recombinant Mouse Nucleobindin 2 protein (ab78707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"