For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQCSFESLVD QRIKEALSRQ EPKTISCTSV TSSGRLASCP AGMVVTGCAC GYGCGSWDIR NGNTCHCQCS VMDWASARCC RMA
- Molecular weight12 kDa
- Amino acids24 to 105
- Additional sequence informationRecombinant full length mature protein, corresponding to amino acids 24-105 of Mouse RELM beta precursor protein.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50174 purity was assessed also by HPLC
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- C/EBP epsilon regulated myeloid specific secreted cysteine rich protein precursor 2
- Colon and small intestine specific cysteine rich protein
- FunctionProbable hormone.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in the gastrointestinal tract, particularly the colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse RELM beta protein (ab50174)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"