For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMARPLEEALDVIVSTFHKYSGKEGDKFKLN KTELKELLTRELPSFLGKRTDEAAFQKVMSNLDSNRDNEVDFQEYCVFLS CIAMMCNEFFEGCPDKEPRKK
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 101
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab109341 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- calcium Placental protein
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Mouse S100A4 protein images
References for Recombinant Mouse S100A4 protein (ab109341)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"