For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purity: > 98% by SDS-PAGE
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Endotoxin level: < 0.1 ng per µg of SF20
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
This solution can be diluted in water or other buffer solutions.
- Chromosome 19 open reading frame 10
- Tissue specificityExpressed in synovial tissue. Found in synovial fluid of patients with arthropaties.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the UPF0556 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Endoplasmic reticulum-Golgi intermediate compartment.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse SF20 protein (ab54228)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"