For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceCHO cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Purity: > 90%, by SDS-PAGE and visualised by silver stain.
Endotoxin level: < 0.1 ng per µg sTIE-1/Fc
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- ReconstitutionThe protein can be reconstituted in ddH2O or PBS to a concentration of 100µg/ml.
- FunctionTransmembrane tyrosine-protein kinase that may modulate TEK/TIE2 activity and contribute to the regulation of angiogenesis.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in developing vascular endothelial cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. Tie subfamily.
Contains 3 EGF-like domains.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine residues in response to ANGPT1, most likely by TEK/TIE2.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Mouse TIE1 protein (ab54433)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"