For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSYDVLRYQQR SSNLACQKLL GQLPGTPQYC LEDRMNFEVP EEIMQPPQFQ KEDAVLIIHE MLQQIFGILR RNFSSTGWNE TVIKTILVEL DGQMDDLETI LEEIMEEENF PRGDMTILHL KKYYLSILQY LKSKEYRSCA WTVVQVEILR NFSFLNRLTD YLRN
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe biological activity of ab87929 was determined using MDBK cells in a cat-reporter assay. Bioactivity was detected at doses as low as 10 ng/mL.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Trehalose, 1X PBS
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- Fibroblast interferon
- FunctionHas antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer activities.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant pig Interferon beta protein (ab87929)
This product has been referenced in:
- Li D et al. Hemoglobin subunit beta interacts with the capsid protein and antagonizes the growth of classical swine fever virus. J Virol 87:5707-17 (2013).
Read more (PubMed: 23487454) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"