For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTLLMRNGRCS CINTSQRMIH LKSLRDLKQF APSPSCEKME VIATMKNGDQ TCLNPDSPDV KKLIKEWEKQ VSLKKKQKKG KKHPKTKKVR KVKKSQRPDQ KKMT
- Molecular weight12 kDa
- Amino acids23 to 126
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab117217 was purified by Ion-exchange Chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 89% PBS, 10% Trehalose
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with sterile phosphate-buffered saline containing at least 0.1% carrier protein.
- C-X-C motif chemokine 9
- chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 9
- FunctionCytokine that affects the growth, movement, or activation state of cells that participate in immune and inflammatory response. Chemotactic for activated T-cells. Binds to CXCR3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Pig MIG protein (ab117217)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"