For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceInsect cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSHELHGVSDASNCGCLNGGTCVTYKYFSNIWRCNCPKKFQGEHCEIDTL KTCYHGDGHSYRGKANTDIMDRPCLAWNSANVLTKTYHAHRPDALQLGLG KHNYCRNPDHQRRPWCYVQVGLKQLIQECKVHDCSSGKKPALPPGKLEFQ CGQKALRPRFKIIGGEFTIIENQPWFAAIYRRHRGGSVTYVCGGSLISPC
- Amino acids21 to 433
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 200,000 IU/mg (Relative to WHO International Standard for Human High Molecular Weight Urokinase, NIBSC 87/594)
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M Sodium chloride, 0.05M Sodium acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- FunctionSpecifically cleave the zymogen plasminogen to form the active enzyme plasmin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the prostate gland and prostate cancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 1 kringle domain.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
modificationsPhosphorylation of Ser-158 and Ser-323 abolishes proadhesive ability but does not interfere with receptor binding.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant rabbit Urokinase protein images
References for Recombinant rabbit Urokinase protein (ab92603)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"