For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesEnzyme is denatured by heat, but its activity level has not been determined. Residual activity may be present.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.05M Sodium chloride, 50mM Potassium phosphate, pH 7.5
- Acetyl CoA choline O acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA:choline O acetyltransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the reversible synthesis of acetylcholine (ACh) from acetyl CoA and choline at cholinergic synapses.
- Involvement in diseaseMyasthenic syndrome, congenital, 6, presynaptic
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Rat Choline Acetyltransferase protein (ab78468)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"