For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight15 kDa
- Amino acids18 to 144
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of murine FDC-P1 cells is <0.01 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of >1 x 108 units/mg.
- Purity> 95
Purity is greater than 95% as determined by HPLC and SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg GM-CSF.
- Additional notesEndotoxin Level: <0.1 ng/µg.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituent: 0.12% Tris
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in H2O to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers or stored at 4°C for 1 week or –20°C for future use.
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant rat GM-CSF protein (ab123753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"