For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAPTRSPNPV TRPWKHVDAI KEALSLLNDM RALENEKNED VDIISNEFSI QRPTCVQTRL KLYKQGLRGN LTKLNGALTM IASHYQTNCP PTPETDCEIE VTTFEDFIKN LKGFLFDIPF DCWKPVQK
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe ED50 was determined by the dose-dependent stimulation of the proliferation of Murine FDC-P1 cells is < 0.01 ng/ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 1.0 x 108 units/mg.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Colony stimulating factor
- Colony Stimulating Factor 2
- Colony stimulating factor 2 (granulocyte-macrophage)
- FunctionCytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the GM-CSF family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant rat GM-CSF protein (ab49904)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"