For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
>98% by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
Endotoxin level is <0.1 ng per µg of IL5.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-0.5 mg/ml.
The solution can be diluted into other aqueous buffers.
- B-cell differentiation factor I
- Colony stimulating factor
- FunctionFactor that induces terminal differentiation of late-developing B-cells to immunoglobulin secreting cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-5 family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant rat IL5 protein (ab51963)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"