For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity:
100 pmol of protein can bind > 80 pmol of GDP.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50mM Tris HCl, 2mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 100mM Sodium chloride, 10mM Magnesium chloride, 0.01mM GDP, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Rab 3A
- RAB 3A member RAS oncogene family
- FunctionInvolved in exocytosis by regulating a late step in synaptic vesicle fusion. Could play a role in neurotransmitter release by regulating membrane flow in the nerve terminal.
- Tissue specificitySpecifically expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant rat Rab3A protein images
References for Recombinant rat Rab3A protein (ab90028)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"