For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
>95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notesThe reconstituted solution can be diluted into aqueous buffers and stored at 4°C for 1 week or –20°C for future use.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
20mM Tris, pH 8
Endotoxin <0.1 ng/µg (IEU/µg).
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in water to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- Adipose tissue specific secretory factor
- Adipose tissue-specific secretory factor
- FunctionHormone that seems to suppress insulin ability to stimulate glucose uptake into adipose cells. Potentially links obesity to diabetes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed only in fatty tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Rat Resistin protein (ab52152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"