For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesRhesus monkey
- SequenceRSWFSFLGEAYDGARDMWRAYSDMKEANYKNSDKYFHARGNYDAAQRGPG GVWAAEVISDARENIQKLLGRGAEDTLADQAANEWGRSGKDPNHFRPAGL PEKY
- Molecular weight12 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 104
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityDetermined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a concentration range of 1.0-10.0 ng/ml
- Purity> 97
ab110685 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques. Purity by HPLC is 97%.
- Additional notes
Determined by its ability to chemoattract human monocytes using a concentration range of 1.0-10.0 ng/ml
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute in sterile ddH2O to a concentration of 100 µg/ml. This solution can then be diluted into other aqueous buffers.
- amyloid A, serum
- Amyloid fibril protein AA
- Amyloid protein A
- RelevanceMajor acute phase reactant. Apolipoprotein of the HDL complex.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Recombinant Rhesus monkey SAA1 protein (ab110685)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"