For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SpeciesToxoplasma gondii
- SequenceATAATAS DDELMSRIRN SDFFDGQAPV DSLRPTNAGV DSKGTDDHLT TSMDKASVES QLPRREPLET EPDEQEEVHF
- Amino acids24 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityImmunoreactive with sera of Toxoplasma gondii-infected individuals.
- Purity> 95
ab73748 was purified by proprietary chromatographic technique.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 1.5% Urea, 50mM Tris HCl
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 29 kDa excretory dense granule protein
- Dense granule protein 7
- RelevanceGRA7, is an excretory 29 kDa Toxoplasma gondii dense granule antigen released by infected host cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted
References for Recombinant T. gondii Toxoplasma gondii GRA 7 protein (ab73748)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"