For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Additional notesThe biological activity of this product is determined by its ability to chemoattract human T-lymphocytes using a concentration range of 1.0-10.0 ng/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionPlease reconstitute this product in 200ul water.
- FunctionChemotactic factor for T-lymphocytes but not monocytes or granulocytes. May play a role in T-cell development in thymus and in trafficking and activation of mature T-cells. Binds to CCR4.
- Tissue specificityExpressed at high levels in thymus and at low levels in the lung, colon and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant TARC protein (ab9817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"