For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesThis antibody appears to recognise the beta isoform of RecQL5 (109 kDa)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 109 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 109 kDa).
- FunctionMay have an important role in DNA metabolism.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the helicase family. RecQ subfamily.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Nucleus > nucleoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- ATP-dependent DNA helicase Q5 antibody
- DNA helicase antibody
- DNA helicase, RecQ like type 5 antibody
Anti-RECQL5 antibody images
Western blot - RECQL5 antibody (ab31609)
All lanes : Anti-RECQL5 antibody (ab31609) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 680) at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 109 kDa
Observed band size : 109 kDa
Additional bands at : >300 kDa (possible cross reactivity).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"