For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-RED antibody
See all RED primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to RED
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Cow
Synthetic peptide with a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 1 and 15 of Human RED (NP_006074).
- Positive control
- 293T, A431, H1299, HeLaS3, MOLT4 and Raji cell lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 66 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay bind to chromatin.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the RED family.
- Developmental stageExpressed at similar levels in fetal and adult tissues.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- chondrosarcoma associated protein 2 antibody
- CSA2 antibody
- Cytokine IK antibody
Anti-RED antibody images
Western blot - RED antibody (ab96735)
Anti-RED antibody (ab96735) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 66 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - RED antibody (ab96735)
ab96735, at 1/200, staining paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence (Panel 1) and merged with DNA probe (Panel 2).
References for Anti-RED antibody (ab96735)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"