For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa.Can be blocked with RED2 peptide (ab201779). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
- RelevanceRED2 (Double-stranded RNA-specific editase B2) is thought to function as an adenosine deaminase. It is capable of not only binding to double-stranded RNA, but also to single-stranded RNA.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- ADAR3 antibody
- ADARB2 antibody
- Adenosine deaminase RNA specific B2 antibody
Anti-RED2 antibody images
References for Anti-RED2 antibody (ab83800)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"