For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-REEP3 antibody
See all REEP3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to REEP3
- SpecificityAt least three isoforms of REEP3 are known to exist; ab106463 will detect all three.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to 17 amino acids near the C terminal of Human REEP3 (NP_001001330).
- Positive control
- Mouse heart tissue; Rat heart tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106463 was purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay enhance the cell surface expression of odorant receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DP1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C10orf74 antibody
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 74 antibody
- MGC87479 antibody
Anti-REEP3 antibody images
References for Anti-REEP3 antibody (ab106463)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"