For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay enhance the cell surface expression of odorant receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the DP1 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- C10orf74 antibody
- Chromosome 10 open reading frame 74 antibody
- MGC87479 antibody
Anti-REEP3 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-REEP3 antibody (ab118559)
ab118559 at 3µg/ml staining REEP3 in Formalin-fixed, Paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-REEP3 antibody (ab118559)
All lanes : Anti-REEP3 antibody (ab118559) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat heart tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat heart tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
References for Anti-REEP3 antibody (ab118559)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"