For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMight act as an inhibitor of spontaneous calcium carbonate precipitation. May be associated with neuronal sprouting in brain, and with brain and pancreas regeneration.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsAll O-linked glycans consist of Gal-GlcNAc-Gal-GalNAc tetrasaccharide core and get elongated (microheterogeneity).
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Lithostathine 1 beta antibody
- Lithostathine 1 beta precursor antibody
- Lithostathine-1-beta antibody
Anti-REG1 beta antibody images
Western blot - REG1 beta antibody (ab87205)
Anti-REG1 beta antibody (ab87205) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 15 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-REG1 beta antibody (ab87205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"