Anti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody (ab88702)
- Product nameAnti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibodySee all Relaxin 3 receptor 1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to Relaxin 3 receptor 1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length human GPCR SALPR; amino acids 1-469 (NP_057652).
- Positive control
- Human placenta tissue lysate and GPCR SALPR transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab88702 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 51 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa).|
- FunctionReceptor for RNL3/relaxin-3. Binding of the ligand inhibit cAMP accumulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain regions. Highest expression in substantia nigra and pituitary, followed by hippocampus, spinal cord, amygdala, caudate nucleus and corpus callosum, quite low level in cerebellum. In peripheral tissues, relatively high levels in adrenal glands, low levels in pancreas, salivary gland, placenta, mammary gland and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- G protein coupled receptor GPCR135 antibody
- G protein coupled receptor SALPR antibody
- G protein-coupled receptor SALPR antibody
- G-protein coupled receptor GPCR135 antibody
- GPCR 135 antibody
- GPCR135 antibody
- Gprotein coupled receptor SALPR antibody
- Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody
- Relaxin 3 receptor1 antibody
- Relaxin 3/INSL7 receptor 1 antibody
- Relaxin 3/INSL7 receptor1 antibody
- Relaxin family peptide receptor 3 antibody
- Relaxin family peptide receptor3 antibody
- Relaxin-3 receptor 1 antibody
- Relaxin/insulin like family peptide receptor 3 antibody
- Relaxin3 receptor 1 antibody
- Relaxin3 receptor1 antibody
- RL3 R1 antibody
- RL3R 1 antibody
- RL3R1 antibody
- RL3R1_HUMAN antibody
- RLN3 receptor 1 antibody
- RLN3 receptor1 antibody
- RLN3R1 antibody
- RXFP3 antibody
- RXFPR3 antibody
- SALP R antibody
- SALPR antibody
- somatostatin and angiotensin like peptide receptor antibody
- Somatostatin- and angiotensin-like peptide receptor antibody
Anti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody images
Anti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody (ab88702) at 1/500 dilution + human pancreas tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
Additional bands at : 32 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
All lanes : Anti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody (ab88702) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : GPCR SALPR transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 35 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Relaxin 3 receptor 1 antibody (ab88702)
ab88702 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.