For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute to a concentration of 50µg/ml with sterile PBS solution containing 0.1% BSA.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by affinity chromatography and then biotinylated.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 21825018ab200208-Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
||Use a concentration of 0.15 - 0.3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa.
- FunctionProbable hormone.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in adipose tissue.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the resistin/FIZZ family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Cysteine-rich secreted protein A12-gamma antibody
- Cysteine-rich secreted protein FIZZ1 antibody
- FIZZ1 antibody
References for Anti-RELM alpha antibody (Biotin) (ab39628)
This product has been referenced in:
- Potian JA et al. Preexisting helminth infection induces inhibition of innate pulmonary anti-tuberculosis defense by engaging the IL-4 receptor pathway. J Exp Med 208:1863-74 (2011).
Read more (PubMed: 21825018) »
See 1 Publication
for this product
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"