For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab31291? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab31291 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Hollander L et al. Renalase Expression by Melanoma and Tumor-Associated Macrophages Promotes Tumor Growth through a STAT3-Mediated Mechanism. Cancer Res 76:3884-94 (2016).
- Guo X et al. Inhibition of renalase expression and signaling has antitumor activity in pancreatic cancer. Sci Rep 6:22996 (2016).
- Qi C et al. Serum Renalase Levels Correlate with Disease Activity in Lupus Nephritis. PLoS One 10:e0139627 (2015).
- Wang F et al. Renalase contributes to the renal protection of delayed ischaemic preconditioning via the regulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1a. J Cell Mol Med 19:1400-9 (2015).
- Lee HT et al. Renalase protects against ischemic AKI. J Am Soc Nephrol 24:445-55 (2013).
- Pandini V et al. Synthesis of human renalase1 in Escherichia coli and its purification as a FAD-containing holoprotein. Protein Expr Purif 72:244-53 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"