For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the interconversion of N-acetylglucosamine to N-acetylmannosamine. Binds to renin forming a protein complex called high molecular weight (HMW) renin and inhibits renin activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the N-acylglucosamine 2-epimerase family.
Information by UniProt
- AGE antibody
- GlcNAc 2 epimerase antibody
- GlcNAc 2-epimerase antibody
Anti-RENBP antibody images
Western blot - RENBP antibody (ab77081)
All lanes : Anti-RENBP antibody (ab77081) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Human liver tissue lysate - total protein (ab29889)
Lane 4 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 5 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 6 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 7 : SHSY-5Y (Human neuroblastoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 30 seconds
References for Anti-RENBP antibody (ab77081)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"