For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 90 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 81 kDa).
- FunctionMay coordinate the cellular actions of activated EGF receptors and Ral-GTPases.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 EF-hand domain.
Contains 2 EH domains.
modificationsEGF stimulates phosphorylation on Tyr-residues.
- Cellular localizationMembrane > clathrin-coated pit. Colocalize with ITSN1 at the plasma membrane in structures that are most probably clathrin-coated pits.
Information by UniProt
- RALBP1 antibody
- RalBP1 associated Eps domain containing protein 1 antibody
- RalBP1 interacting protein 1 antibody
Anti-REPS1 antibody images
Western blot - REPS1 antibody (ab69221)
All lanes : Anti-REPS1 antibody (ab69221) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : REPS1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 81 kDa
Observed band size : 90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-REPS1 antibody (ab69221)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"